Wednesday, June 29, 2011

all about Happycake Cafe

After work and home, I spend most of my time at Happy Cake Cafe. This little cafe on Keeaumoku street (lifelike plaza) is my favorite hangout place for now.

Huge RedVelvet at Happy Cakes
I come from Seattle. I'm a coffee addict! And Happy Cake has the best smooth 100% kona coffee in town. I come here, drink the coffee and use free internet. Guess what ? I'm writing about the cafe from the cafe.
Ladies who work are super-freindly and hot! (another reason to come here :P) . They play cool music, decor is hip and welcoming.


Support small business folks, buy local, support local. boycott giant starbucks!


The Cafe 



Phone: 808-941-2253
for more info about the happycakes click www.happycake.com 
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HawaiianHappyCakes

No comments:

Post a Comment